Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
- Conducts initial assessment and develops treatment goals and plans.
- Conducts physiotherapy treatment programs for each patient and coordinates with the referring physicians as to the plan of treatment and progress of patients.
- Maintains treatment records and documents every treatment done.
- Facilitates and administers therapeutic exercises individually and in groups; give Home instructions and patient’s education when necessary.
- Assists in supervision of Physiotherapy Technicians.
- Participates in case conferences, departmental meetings and in-services done in the department; participates in continuing medical education held in and out of Security Forces Hospital Program Dammam .
- Maintains departmental statistics and inventory of Physiotherapy modalities and equipment’s on a regular basis.
- Supervises Physiotherapy students / Interns.
- Maintains Professional Code of Ethics at all times; ensures his loyalty and adherence to the department’s policies and procedures.
- Comply with the standards laid down by the approved CBAHI & JCI accreditation & standards and perform the duties necessary to support and achieve accreditation.
- Share actively in patient & family education in collaboration with all related other healthcare givers.
- Perform other applicable tasks and duties assigned within the realm of his/her knowledge, skills and abilities.
- Can understand, write & speak English language; capable of learning Arabic.
- Must be physically & mentally fit to perform duties & responsibilities.
- Must comply with Saudi Laws & code of Ethics of the department.